February 6, 2013
1. Health Reform in 2013: What's Happened, What's Left and What It Means for Providers.
2. HCA's 4Q Profit Down, But 2012 Income Tops $1.6B.
3. 8 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
4. Upcoming Webinar: HealthCare Appraisers 2013 Valuation Survey - Understanding the Trends and Numbers (Thursday, March 7, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. 13 Statistics on Hospital Profit and Revenue in 2011.
6. Bipartisan Bill Would Repeal Medicare Hospital Payment
7. Hospital capital markets, ACOs, RAC audits, physician alignment, key specialties - do you have a pulse on these trends beyond your local market? Meet and network with more than 80 hospital and health system executives from across the country who are speaking at the 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting in Chicago, May 9-11. To learn more or register for the conference,
8. For-Profit Hospital Stock Growth Slows at End of January.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Opera Solutions, VMG Health and ASCOA.