February 1, 2012
1. 4 Reasons 2012 Will Be Financially Challenging for Non-Profit Hospitals.
2. IRS Releases 2011 Form 990.
3. Former CFO and Current Berger Health CEO: CFOs Need to Be Flexible, People-Oriented.
4. Upcoming Webinars:
Centralized Patient Access Improves Patient/Physician Satisfaction and Financial Results (Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
Somnia - How the Anesthesia Care Team Model Can Contribute to Clinical Quality Excellence in Your OR (Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
5. 5 Points on Managed Care Contracts.
6. With More Patients Expected in 2012, Stocks Rise at For-Profit Hospital Chains.
7. FTC Announces Changes to Premerger Filing Requirements.
8. 5 Painless Ways to Cut Hospital Costs.
9. AMA to John Boehner: Stop ICD-10.
10. 101 Hospitals With Great Spine and Neurosurgery Programs.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, Lancaster Pollard and NCO Group.