January 30, 2013
1. 8 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
2. 4 Tips to Fight RAC Denials and Win.
3. 12 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
4. Excellent Keynote Speakers! The Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting in Chicago, May 9-11, will play host to several keynote speakers and panels talking about reform, leadership and what's next for healthcare. Headliners include Lou Holtz, former Notre Dame football coach and current ESPN analyst. To register for the conference or to learn more,
5. SUNY Downstate's Long Island College Hospital May Close Soon Due to Poor Finances.
6. CHS, Vanguard Stocks Continue to Surge.
7. Upcoming Webinar: New Strategies for Perioperative Service Lines in Light of Accountable Care and Value-Based Purchasing (Thursday, Feb. 28, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST) To register for this free webinar,
8. Cook County Hospitals in Chicago May Sell Health Plan on Insurance Exchange.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare, ASCOA and VMG Health.