January 28, 2013
1. Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions: What Do Buyers and Sellers Look Like Financially?
2. Medicare RACs Claw Back $745M in Overpayments in 1Q.
3. 5 Trends on Hospital Benefit Plans.
4. Looking for Reader Input! Healthcare leaders are faced with a great amount of change and reform right now. With that in mind, what is your biggest healthcare-related pet peeve? Is it the SGR patches? Low reimbursement rates? Deficiencies in leadership? Email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts. All hospital CEOs, CFOs and other healthcare executives are encouraged to respond!
5. West Penn-Highmark Deal to Surpass $1.6B in Costs.
6. 14 Statistics on Hospital Operating Ratios.
7. Upcoming Webinar. Healthcare Outlook 2013: Key Trends, Opportunities and Threats. (Wednesday, Feb. 20, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
8. 10 Statistics on University of California Medical Center CFO Pay in 2011.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Opera Solutions and VMG Health.