January 25, 2013
1. Did the Fiscal Cliff-SGR Bill Rob Hospitals?
2. Moody's: Financial Risks Keep Non-Profit Hospital Outlook Negative in 2013.
3. 5 Pitfalls to Avoid in Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
4. What Is the Best Way to Benchmark and Assess the Financial Strength of Your Hospital? Listen to hospital and health system CEOs and CFOs discuss this topic and more at the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting in Chicago, May 9-11. To learn more about the conference or to register,
5. Christus St. Vincent in New Mexico May Launch Health Plan.
6. Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg in Kansas Names Mike Joy CFO, and Avera St. Mary's in South Dakota Names Tom Wagner CFO
7. Upcoming Webinar: Key Community Hospital Partnership Considerations - Taking Your Board Through a Process With a Practical Approach (Wednesday, Jan. 30, noon - 1 p.m. CST).
To register for this free webinar,
8. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Gary Terrinoni of Kennedy Health System in Washington
Mike Burris of Sentara Blue Ridge Region in Virginia.
Mike Stuart of Daughters of Charity Health System in Los Altos Hills, Calif.
Lydia Jumonville of Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System in Denver.
Michael O'Connor of WellSpan Health in York, Pa.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Opera Solutions and Xtend Healthcare.