January 25, 2012
1. RACs and Other Audits: 2011 in Review and Attractions Ahead.
2. 7 Hospitals and Health Systems Receive Credit Downgrades in Past Month.
3. Required Capital Ratio: A New Financial Measurement for Hospital Mergers.
4. Webinar: Will My ACO be Successful? Ensuring Profitable ACO Reimbursement Through Contract Value Analysis, Alternate Funding Methods (Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CST). To register for this webinar, .
5. St. Luke's Health System in Iowa Names Jim Gobell CFO.
6. Outpatient Surgery: A Growing Hospital Revenue Generator.
7. 3 Hospitals and Health Systems With Tax-Exempt, Fixed-Rate Bond Issues in Past Month.
8. CBO: Most Demonstration Projects Don't Curb Medicare Costs.
9. Transforming a Call Center From Revenue Eater to Friendly Front.
10. UnitedHealth's 4Q Profit Jumps Almost 21% to $1.26B.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard, ASCOA and NCO Group.