January 23, 2013
1. Academic Hospital Finances Today: Q&A With Tufts Medical Center CFO C. Okey Agba.
2. 7 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. How University Hospitals in Cleveland Raised $1B.
4. Upcoming Webinar: HealthCare Appraisers 2013 Valuation Survey - Understanding the Trends and Numbers (Thursday, March 7, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. Why SUNY Downstate Medical Center Faces Insolvency Within Months.
6. For-Profit Hospital Stock Prices Hit Record-Highs.
7. Are You Looking for Answers to Your Financial and Physician Alignment Strategies? Register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, where you can hear health system CFOs like Gary Weiss and Kevin Vermeer give their invaluable insight.
To learn more or register,
8. How Much Do Hospital CFOs in Connecticut Make?
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare and Opera Solutions.