January 18, 2012
1. Community Hospitals Post Record Profit of $52.9B in 2010.
2. 9 Things Healthcare Organizations Should Do Now to Prepare for ICD-10.
3. MedPAC Recommends 1% Increase for Hospital Inpatient, Outpatient Services.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Centralized Patient Access Improves Patient/Physician Satisfaction and Financial Results (Thurs., February 16, 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST). To register for this webinar, .
5. MedPAC Says Medicare Payments for Rural Hospitals are Sufficient.
6. Where Were the Highest and Lowest Community Hospital Labor Costs in 2010?
7. CMS Defines "Uninsured" for Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital Payments.
8. CMS Releases FAQs on Medicaid RACs.
9. Healthcare Mergers and Acquisitions Up 9% in 2011.
10. Money Matters: How the Hospital Revenue Cycle Impacts Patient Satisfaction.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA,
Lancaster Pollard and NCO Group.