January 14, 2013
1. 10 Policies That Can Stabilize Healthcare Spending.
2. MedPAC: Hospital Payments Should Increase 1%
Despite Fiscal Cliff Deal.
3. Physicians and Real Estate Leases: What Should Hospitals Know?
4. Upcoming Webinar: Key Community Hospital Partnership Considerations - Taking Your Board Through a Process With a Practical Approach (Wednesday, Jan. 30, noon - 1 p.m. CST).
To register for this free webinar,
5. Tenet Expects Commercial Rates From Insurers
in Health Insurance Exchanges.
6. Newton (Kan.) Medical Center Welcomes Todd Kasitz as CFO.
7. Want to hear legendary football coach Lou Holtz and network with hundreds of fellow healthcare executives? At the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting in Chicago from May 9-11, former Notre Dame football coach Lou Holtz and several other keynote speakers will highlight the must-see conference. To learn more or register,
8. Just Severance? Former University of Arkansas for Medical Services CFO Receives $312k.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.