January 11, 2012
1. 11 Common Ailments With Physician Practice Valuation.
2. Fitch: For-Profit Hospitals to Experience Weak Operating Trends in 2012.
3. Healthcare Spending Slowed in 2010; Grew Only 3.9% to $2.6T.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Will My ACO be Successful? Ensuring Profitable ACO Reimbursement Through Contract Value Analysis, Alternate Funding Methods (Tue., January 31, 2012 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
5. Kevin Heinzeroth Appointed CFO of Adair County Health System in Iowa.
6. Weldon Gage Named CFO of Children's Hospital in Wisconsin.
7. CMS Issues Correction to OPPS Final Rule, Payments Decrease 0.1%.
8. CMS Shelves RAC Prepayment Review Demonstration.
9. Hospitals Provided $39.3B in Uncompensated Care in 2010.
10. 5 Thoughts From MemorialCare Health System CEO Barry Arbuckle on How to Cut Costs While Preparing for Inevitable Change.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Lancaster Pollard and VMG Health.