January 10, 2013
1. 12 Statistics on Hospital CFO Compensation in 2012.
2. 20 Recent Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions.
3. CMS: U.S. Health Spending Growth Remains
Historically Low in 2011.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Key Community Hospital Partnership Considerations - Taking Your Board Through a Process With a Practical Approach (Wednesday, Jan. 30, noon - 1 p.m. CST).
To register for this free webinar,
5. Where Medicare Stands: A Discussion With Dr. Oliver Fein of Weill Cornell Medical College.
6. S&P: 2013 Brings Bigger Credit Risks for Non-Profit Providers.
7. Cone Health in N.C. Names Jeffrey Jones CFO.
8. Hospital CFO Leadership, the capital markets, financial considerations with physician alignment and more! Meet, network and formulate strategies with more than 80 hospital and healthcare executives and dozens of other speakers from across the country at the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting in Chicago.
To learn more or register,
9. Hospitals Post $41.1B in Uncompensated Care in 2011.
10. 5 CFOs of the Week:
Paul Pernice of Beebe Medical Center in Lewes, Del.
Diane Blake of Cascade Medical Center in Leavenworth, Wash.
Joe Guarracino of The Brooklyn (N.Y.) Hospital Center.
Warren Forgey of Schneck Medical Center in Seymour, Ind.
Richard Jones of The Reading (Pa.) Hospital and Medical Center.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare and VMG Health.