|News & Analysis|
June 14, 2012
1. 8 Common Elements of Successful Falls Prevention Programs.
2. Demand Grows for Chief Patient Experience Officers.
3. Is Your Facility Following Recommendations for Use of Bed Cleaning Products?
4. Upcoming webinars:
Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management (Thurs., June 21, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,.5. Patient Safety Tool: Safe Injection Checklist. 6. More Than Half of Radiologists Don't Meet PQRS Requirement for Stroke.
ASC - PPO-Out of Network Payments are not dead! (Thurs., June 28, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register,.
7. Study: Hospital Noise Disrupts Sleep.
8. FDA Seizes Misbranded Drugs in Maine. 9. Staph Colonization Not Linked to Mortality Among Patients With MRSA.
10. Examining the Crossroads of Culture, Engagement and Patient Satisfaction.
11. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to recommend a hospital CEO to participate, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com. For more information, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthMark, TYRX, PDI and APIC.