|News & Analysis|
June 12, 2012
1. 10 Areas of Focus for Maintaining a Sterile Field in an ASC.
2. Hospitals Criticize Leapfrog Group's Patient Safety Scoring Method.
3. Joint Commission Issues Revision for Waived Testing Standard.
4. Upcoming webinars:
Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management (Thurs., June 21, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,.5. Patient Safety Tool: Retained Foreign Object Audit Tool. 6. Patient Safety Tool: Adverse Event Reporting Form for Office-Based Surgery.
ASC - PPO-Out of Network Payments are not dead! (Thurs., June 28, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register,.
7. Surgeon Experience Affects Complication Rates After Spinal Surgery.
8. Public, Positive Recognition Boosts Compliance to Medication Reconciliation. 9. Rep. Cliff Sterns Requests HHS for More Information on Single Dose Vials Guideline.
10. LibertyHealth CMO Dr. Kenneth Garay: Making Quality Part of the Core Fabric.
11. Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable: The CEO roundtable will be held November 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago. Attendance is limited to 50. Sessions will be held from 4 to 6 p.m., followed by dinner. If you would like to recommend a hospital CEO to participate, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com. For more information, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX, PDI, AORN and APIC.