|News & Analysis|
June 5, 2012
1. 6 Elements of a True Patient Safety Culture.
2. AHRQ Survey Suggests Medical Offices With Fewer Physicians Have Better Patient Safety Culture.
3. Joint Commission Releases Report Explaining New Flu Vaccination Requirements.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only a few registration spots remain!
5. Federal Agencies Issue Recommendation to Prevent Needlestick Injuries. 6. Patient Safety Tool: How to Make a Better Site Mark.
7. Follow the Leader: How the First Person Entering a Patient Room Can Affect Others' Hand Hygiene Compliance.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Developing an ASC Joint Venture Strategy that Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interest (Thurs., June 7, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,
Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management (Thurs., June 21, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,9. 10 Challenges to Improving Healthcare Quality. 10. 20 States With the Most Hospital Admissions.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Bemis