|News & Analysis|
May 31, 2012
1. What's Keeping CMOs Up at Night? 5 CMOs Share Their Biggest Challenges, Strategies for Success.
2. CMS Pilots Revised Surveyor Worksheets on Hospital Conditions of Participation.
3. AAAHC Unveils Cheaper Accreditation Program for Small Surgery Centers.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only a few registration spots remain!
5. Patient Safety Tool: The CAHPS Improvement Guide. 6. Patient Safety Tool: Language to Use in Public Reporting About Ambulatory Care.
7. 29% Participation Rate for Medicare Quality Reporting Program Signals Concern.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Developing an ASC Joint Venture Strategy that Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interest (Thurs., June 7, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,
Reducing Physician Variation: Maximize Cost Savings by Integrating Each Physician's Best Practices with Hospital Care Management (Thurs., June 21, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,9. Study: Physicians' Style of Note-Taking Affects Quality of Care. 10. Study: Interpreter Services Associated With Shorter Length of Stay.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Covidien