|News & Analysis|
May 29, 2012
1. 4 Tactics to Prepare for an HFAP Accreditation Survey.
2. 100 Statistics: Hospital Performance on Pediatric Quality Indicators.
3. Download Now! Patient Experience Toolkit From Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only 36 registration spots remain!
5. 50 Hospitals With the Lowest 30-Day Readmission Rates for Heart Attack Patients. 6. PCORI Announces $96M Available for Patient-Centered Research.
7. Senate Passes Bill to Reduce Drug Shortages.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues (Tues., June 5, 12:00-1:00 PM CT). To learn more or register,
. 9. Study: Hospitals Identify Best Practices for Heart Attack Treatment. 10. 8 Ways Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia Reductions May Not Improve Care.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Covidien