|News & Analysis|
May 24, 2012
1. 38 Benchmarks for Hospital Outpatient and Inpatient Quality Reporting Measures.
2. Rhode Island Hospital Dramatically Increases Hand Washing Compliance Through Unique Campaign, Other Efforts.
3. Patient Safety Tool: How to Create an Accurate Medication List.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only 34 registration spots remain!
5. No Literature? No Problem: Pioneering Infection Control Standards.
6. Better Healthcare Provider Communication Linked to Higher Satisfaction, Safety.
7. Study: C. Difficile Infection Rate is Increasing.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Developing an ASC Joint Venture Strategy that Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interest (Thurs., June 7, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,
. 9. Study: Not All ICUs Have Reduced Mortality With Nighttime Intensivist Staffing. 10. 4 Tips on Surgery Center Infection Control from Industry Experts.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAASF