|News & Analysis|
May 22, 2012
1. 7 Fundamentals for Maintaining Safe and Effective Sterile Processing Departments.
2. 105 Statistics: Hospital Performance on Patient Safety Indicators. 3. Patient Safety Tool: Indiana Health Department's Hand Hygiene Observation Tool.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only 36 registration spots remain!
5. Staff Education Tool: ASC Quality Collaboration's Hand Hygiene Self-Assessment Tool.
6. 5 Core Concepts to Lower Readmissions.
7. Study: In-Hospital ICU Patient Mortality Reporting Disadvantages Large Hospitals.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues (Tues., June 5, 12:00-1:00 PM CT). To learn more or register,
. 9. Recent CMO, CNO Moves:
10. Healthcare Leaders Discuss Key Concepts to Police, Improve and Measure Quality.
Baptist Hospital in Tennessee Names Dr. Geoffrey Smallwood CMO.
Cypress Fairbanks Med Center Appoints Lisa Cox CNO.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Covidien