|News & Analysis|
May 17, 2012
1. 8 Tools and Resources for Boosting Patient Satisfaction.
2. HHS Launches Healthcare Performance Tracking Tool. 3. Patient Safety Tool: Catholic Healthcare Partners' Guidelines for Responding to Serious Event.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only 36 registration spots remain!
5. Massachusetts Health Reform Did Not Impact Heart Failure Readmission Rates.
6. Researchers Urge Auditing of HAIs Prior to NHSN Data Submission.
7. Large Metro Hospitals "Breeding Ground" for Superbugs.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Developing an ASC Joint Venture Strategy that Works: Balancing Ownership and Governance to Align Hospital and Physician Interest (Thurs., June 7, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,
. 9. Preventing Healthcare-Associated Infections: Q&A With Wava Truscott of Kimberly-Clark Health Care. 10. 4 Keys to Engage Patients and Operate in an Outcomes-Based Reimbursement Environment.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAASF