|News & Analysis|
May 15, 2012
1. 10 Things Healthcare Organizations Can Do to Improve Reprocessing Right Now.
2. 4 Most Economically Attractive Strategies for Improving Patient Safety. 3. 40 Quietest Hospitals, as Rated by Patients.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register Today! Only 50 registration spots remain!
5. Patient Safety Tool: Readmission Diagnostic Worksheet
6. Staff Education Tool: Joint Commission Accreditation Education Worksheet.
7. Hospital Readmissions Linked to Availability of Care, Socioeconomics.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues (Tues., June 5, 12:00-1:00 PM CT). To learn more or register,
. 9. New HHS Efficiency Rules Include Elimination of "Outdated" Infection Control Regulations for ASCs. 10. UC Davis CMO Dr. Allan Siefkin: Creating a Culture of Safety, Quality.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthMark
, PDI, AORN