|News & Analysis|
May 8, 2012
1. 40 Cleanest Hospitals in the United States, According to HCAHPS Scores.
2. CDC Issues Restatement on Single Dose, Single Use Vials. 3. NQF Endorses Additional Surgical Measures.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register today! Early Registration Discounts End May 5!
5. Patient Safety Tool: SURPASS Checklist for Safe Surgery.
6. Survey Shows Patients Tolerant of Potentially Harmful Devices.
7. Expensive Hospital Readmission Linked to Healthcare-Associated Infections.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues (Tues., June 5, 12:00-1:00 PM CT). To learn more or register,
. 9. 6 Steps to Achieve Heart Attack Referring/Receiving Center Accreditation . 10. Jumping to Conclusions: How Hospitals Can Assess Young Populations to Improve Care and Increase Revenue.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX