|News & Analysis|
May 3, 2012
1. CMS Releases ASC Quality Reporting Manual.
2. Study Reveals Impact of CMS Payment Adjustment for HAIs. 3. EPA Orders Removal of Hospital Disinfectant From Market.
4. 10th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 14-16, 2012; Chicago). Learn more and Register today! Early Registration Discounts End May 5!
5. 20 Statistics on Healthcare Disparities and Population Health.
6. 30 Statistics on Global Patient Satisfaction.
7. Patient Safety Tool: WHO Collaborating Centre's 9 Patient Safety Solutions.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Anatomy of an ASC Deal and a Discussion of Current Legal Issues (Tues., June 5, 12:00-1:00 PM CT). To learn more or register,
. 9. Putting Employees First: How to Improve Patient Experience, Profitability. 10. Improving Sepsis Care, Saving Lives: Thoughts From Terry Andrus, CEO of East Alabama Medical Center.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC