|News & Analysis|
April 26, 2012
1. 10 Statistics on Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections in the U.S.
2. 16 House Republicans Seek Change in Federal Single Use Vial Policy. 3. CMS' Proposed Changes to FY2013 IPPS Includes Alterations to Quality Reporting Programs.
4. 6 Resources for Prevention of Surgical Site Infections.
5. 6 Reasons to Attend Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, Chicago).
1. The smartest people in the healthcare arena as speakers and attendees.
2. 32 Hospital CEOs as speakers.
3. Practical guidance from the best business minds on physician hospital integration and ACOs.
4. Key strategies for CFOs and the current state of the healthcare credit markets.
5. Focused talks and panels on the most important subjects facing health systems today.
6. Keynote speakers - Mike Ditka, Bob Woodward, Suzy Welch and Chuck Lauer
Click here for a full brochure. Register now! Click here.
6. Patient Safety Tool: GOJO's Hand Hygiene Posters.
7. Outpatients Also At Risk of Blood Clots, Study Shows.
8. Upcoming Webinar. Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs (Weds., May 2, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,
. 9. AAAHC Creates Hospital Accreditation Program. 10. 9 Nontechnical Skills Linked to Safety in Emergency Departments.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: OP-Marks