|News & Analysis|
April 19, 2012
1. Sanford CMO Discusses the 7-State Organization's Unified Approach to Quality Improvement.
2. Study Suggests Readmission Reporting is Flawed. 3. Press Ganey Updates Measure Summaries for Patient Satisfaction in Medical Practice Setting.
4. Some of Healthcare's Brightest Minds to Convene at the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Registration extended to April 24th! To register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: ASC Quality Collaboration's Environmental Infection Control Toolkit.
6. Patient Safety Tool: NICE Updated Infection Control Guideline.
7. Forgetfulness, Discomfort May Hamper Compliance to Mask Use, Respiratory Hygiene.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs (Weds., May 2, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,
9. Helicopter Services More Critical to Trauma Patients' Survival Than Ground Transport. 10. 15 Surgery Centers & Hospitals Achieving Accreditation.
Evaluating Your Anesthesia Services - What to Expect From Your Anesthesia Team (Tues., May 8, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: OP-Marks