|News & Analysis|
April 17, 2012
1. 5 Must-Have Qualities of a Five-Star Infection Preventionist.
2. CMS Suspends Hospital Outpatient Quality Measure. 3. Update to 2012 Accreditation Handbook Including Medicare Requirements for Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
4. 10 Infection Control Downloadable Tools & Resources.
5. Learn 5 Core Concepts to Reduce Readmissions, the Role of Today's CMO and Key Concepts to Measure and Improve Quality. Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Preregistration Sold Out; Registration Ends April 17th! To register, .
6. Staff Education Tool: Workplace Violence Toolkit From the Emergency Nurses Association.
7. Florida Bill Requiring Surgical Technologist Certification for Patient Safety Dies in House.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction (Weds., April 18, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register,
9. Women Less Likely to Be Satisfied With Health Services Than Men.
Tough Coding Issues Facing ASCs (Weds., May 2, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
10. Paul Levy: How to Get Better at Harming People Less.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: OP-Marks
, BEMIS Health Care
, HealthMark Industries