|News & Analysis|
April 10, 2012
1. Study: More Expensive Care May Be Better.
2. Joint Commission Issues Fact Sheet on Scoring and Accreditation Decisions. 3. Patient Safety Tool: CDC's Interactive Hand Hygiene Education.
4. Patient Education Tool: Consumer Healthcare Tips in Spanish.
5. Learn 5 Core Concepts to Reduce Readmissions, the Role of Today's CMO and Key Concepts to Measure and Improve Quality. Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Preregistration Sold Out; Registration Ends April 17th! To register, .
6. Less Than Half of Surveyed Nurses Adhere to Recommended Use of Facial Protective Equipment.
7. Study: Few Pediatric Healthcare Providers Disinfect Stethoscopes After Every Use.
8. Upcoming Webinar: Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction (Weds., April 18, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, . 9. Recent CMO, CQO Moves:
10. Improving Patient Quality Care Scores.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital Names Dr. Stephen Ondra CMO.
Sanford Children's Hospital Names CMO.
Saint Thomas Health in Tennessee Names Dr. William Thompson Chief Quality Officer.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: HealthMark Industries
, Viscot Medical, LLC