|News & Analysis|
April 5, 2012
1. Overcoming Preventable Readmissions: 6 Stories.
2. Physicians Recommend Less Frequent Use of 45 Common Tests, Procedures. 3. Patient Education Tool: Patient Discharge Planning Checklist.
4. Staff Education Tool: Hand Sanitization Poster.
5. Learn 5 Core Concepts to Reduce Readmissions, the Role of Today's CMO and Key Concepts to Measure and Improve Quality. Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. Less than 10 spots remain! To learn more or register, .
6. Screen Saver Messages on Benefits of Hand Hygiene May Boost Compliance.
7. Summary of FDA's Proposed Changes to Cleaning Requirements.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition (Thurs., April 5, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction (Weds., April 18, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
9. 20% of Surveyed Anesthesiologists Never Recovered From Medical Error.
10. Study: Patients Perceive Standing, Sitting Bedside Care Differently.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX
and Professional Disposables International