|News & Analysis|
April 3, 2012
1. Pay for Performance May Not Improve Mortality Rates.
2. CMS Report Shows Growth in Physician Quality Reporting System and e-Prescribing Program. 3. Staff Education Tool: Guide for Selecting, Using Personal Protective Equipment in Healthcare.
4. Patient Safety Tool: PowerPoint Presentation for Hand Hygiene Education.
5. Learn 5 Core Concepts to Reduce Readmissions, the Role of Today's CMO and Key Concepts to Measure and Improve Quality. Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. Only 33 spots remain! To learn more or register, .
6. Something in the Water: Preventing Legionnaires' Disease at Hospitals.
7. Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor More Effective Than UV Lights for Room Decontamination.
8. Upcoming Webinars:
ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition (Thurs., April 5, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction (Weds., April 18, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
9. Study Finds Factors Contributing to Alarm Fatigue.
10. 4 Key Strategies to Improve Patient Flow in Hospitals.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAASF
, HealthMark Industries
and Professional Disposables International