|News & Analysis|
March 29, 2012
1. 10 Stories on Tackling Healthcare-Associated Infections.
2. How to Form Corrective Action Plans for ASCs. 3. Patient Safety Tool: Checklist for Checklists.
4. Learn 5 Core Concepts to Reduce Readmissions, the Role of Today's CMO and Key Concepts to Measure and Improve Quality. Register Today for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting (May 17-18, 2012; Hotel Allegro Chicago). Early Registration Discounts End April 1. Only 33 spots remain! To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: Visit-Specific Satisfaction Instrument.
6. Quality Improvement Efforts May Initially Hamper Patients' Experience.
7. Upcoming Webinars:
ASC Turnaround Tactics for 2012 and Beyond: New Best Practices to Increase Revenues and Beat the Competition (Thurs., April 5, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .8. Increased Active Surveillance May Explain Higher Prevalence of MRSA since 2006.
Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction (Weds., April 18, 1:15-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
9. Study Reveals Economic Burden of Bloodstream Infections.
10. Joint Commission Accredits 2,000th Ambulatory Care Organization.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAASF