|News & Analysis|
Dec. 20, 2011
1. 10 Top Patient Safety Issues in 2012.
2. Patient Education Tool: 'Patient's Guide to Hand Hygiene' Flyer.
3. Joint Commission Issues Final Revisions to Telemedicine Requirements for Hospitals.
4. Automating Infection Surveillance in Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
5. Johns Hopkins Turns to Color-Coded Scrubs to Fight Infections in the OR.
6. Patient Education Tool: 'C. the DIFFerence Handwashing Can Make' Brochure.
7. Joint Commission Publishes Easy-to-Read 2012 NPSGs.
8. Staff Education Tool: Extinguishing a Surgical Fire Poster.
9. Measuring Patient Satisfaction: Important Considerations.
10. WHO Surgery Checklist May Yield Varying Results Depending on Level of Compliance.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX