|News & Analysis|
Nov. 23, 2010
1. 3 of the Most Common Deficiencies Found During Accreditation Surveys.
2. 3 Common Mistakes When Disinfecting Scopes.
3. Ensuring Appropriate Usage of Epinephrine Injections: Q&A With Terri Lopez of Gulf Coast Endoscopy Center.
4. APIC Becomes Founding Sponsor of Becker's ASC Quality, Safety & Infection Control E-Weekly.
Learn more about APIC
5. Guidance to Meet Manufacturers' Recommendations on Diluting the Cleaning Enzymes for Scopes.
6. 3 Tips for Consistent Clinical Documentation.
7. Strengthening Your ASC's Infection Control and Quality Improvement Program: Q&A With Meg Tomlinson of Metrocrest Surgery Center.
8. The Jan./Feb. issue of Becker's ASC Review will focus on benchmarking and statistics and feature 50 Management and Development Companies to Watch for 2011. To learn more about advertising in the issue, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
9. Study Finds Gloves, Antimicrobial Stewardship Vital to Prevention of C. Difficile Infection.
10. APIC Responds to Published Study on Surveillance for Public Reporting of Bloodstream Infection Rates.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Qualstar