1. 6 Steps to Reduce Transfer Rates Through Benchmarking.
2. 7 Steps Spine Surgeons Should Take to Prevent Infections.
3. 7 Key Changes to AAAHC Standards in 2010.
4. 3 Surprising Places Bacteria Lives in Your ASC. 5. Preventing Nausea in Post-Operative Care: Q&A With Lorreine Borrayo of Carrillo Surgery Center. 6. If you know someone who would benefit from receiving the Becker's ASC Quality, Safety & Infection Control E-Weekly, have them contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To advertise in Becker's ASC Quality, Safety & Infection Control E-Weekly, please contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com or (800) 417-2035.
7. Study: Glove Technology Can Significantly Reduce Microbial Passage After Glove Perforation.
8. Researchers Assess How to Reduce Risk of Perioperative Hypothermia.
9. Sample General Area Cleaning Checklist.
10. Researchers Compare Chlorhexidine With Iodine for Effectiveness in Preventing Surgical Site Infections and Cost.