|News & Analysis|
November 8, 2012
1. 5 Strategies for Improved Infection Control in ASCs.
2. FDA Reports 2 More Contaminated NECC Drugs.
3. Joint Commission: Tip for Documenting Fire Response Testing.
4. Upcoming webinar:
The Road to Population Health: Key Considerations in Making the Transition (Wed. , Nov. 14, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
5. CMS Releases Guidance on Meningitis Outbreak Coverage.
6. Hospitals May Apply for Quality Reporting Waivers, Extensions Following Hurricane Sandy.
7. Hospitalists, Call Center Play Crucial Role in Reducing Readmissions.
8. CMS Issues Blanket Waivers to N.J., N.Y. Areas Hit by Hurricane Sandy.
9. NQF Endorses Neurology, Behavioral Health Measures.
10. 5 Steps Toward Accountable Care.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAASF, Bemis, TYRX and Medline.