|News & Analysis|
October 18, 2012
1. Are HCAHPS Scores Too Uncontrollable?.
2. What Will the Election Mean for Healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? - Hear former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer debate Dr. Howard Dean; Listen to dozens of CEOs and operators provide advice on how to excel in a challenging market - 20 spots remain for the 19th Annual ASC Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago).
To learn more about this and other can't-miss sessions on patient safety, quality and infection control at the 19th Annual ASC Conference, .3. Incorporating Soft Surface Fabrics in the IP Bundle: 6 Considerations for Complete Environmental Disinfection.
4. Patient Safety Tool: TeamSTEPPS Tools for Enhancing Safety for Patients With Limited English Proficiency.
5. Upcoming webinar:
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tues., Oct. 23, 2:00 PM-3:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
6. USP Releases New Standards for Medication Labels to Boost Patient Safety.
7. One-Third of Kidney Transplant Patients Readmitted. 8. 7 Strategies for Collaboration and Safety in the Operating Room.
9. Pay-for-Performance May Backfire on Quality, Report Suggests. 10. 4 Key Considerations to Successfully Integrate Pharmaceuticals as Part of a Value-Based Care Environment.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: X-Static, TYRX, Vanish Point and APIC.