|News & Analysis|
October 11, 2012
1. 7 Steps to Better Quality Control at Orthopedics & Spine Surgery Centers.
2. What Will the Election Mean for Healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? - Hear former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer debate Dr. Howard Dean; Listen to dozens of CEOs and operators provide advice on how to excel in a challenging market - 20 spots remain for the 19th Annual ASC Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago).
To learn more about this and other can't-miss sessions on patient safety, quality and infection control at the 19th Annual ASC Conference, .3. CDC Update: 105 Meningitis Cases Stem From Tainted Steroid Injections.
4. White paper and upcoming webinar:
Comparison of MetriCide® OPA Plus Solution and Cidex® OPA Solution Use Properties - With MetriCide OPA Plus, a high-level disinfection solution, you can realize a cost savings, achieve more cycles and equipment treatments over a 14-day period. To read this white paper, .
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tues., Oct. 23, 2:00 PM-3:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: MRSA Prevention Patient
Education Tool. 6. CMS Reapproves HFAP's Deeming Authority.
7. Case Study: Disclosure of Errors Should Include Conversations With Patient/Families. 8. Surgery Centers Win AAAHC Institute Quality Improvement Award. 9. 5 Recent Sterile Processing Stories.
10. Improving Infection Rates & Clinical Quality: Key Principles for ASCs.
2013 Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting -
Speakers Sought. We are seeking to highlight and share practices from the nations highest quality hospitals. Specifically we seek proposals on best practices to capture, track and report key quality indicators and best practices to reduce infection rates. If you would like to be considered, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAHC, IC Net and TYRX.