|.News & Analysis|
October 9, 2012
1. 9 Key Facility Design Considerations for Patient Safety.
2. What Will the Election Mean for Healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? - Hear former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer debate Dr. Howard Dean; Listen to dozens of CEOs and operators provide advice on how to excel in a challenging market - 20 spots remain for the 19th Annual ASC Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago).
To learn more about this and other can't-miss sessions on patient safety, quality and infection control at the 19th Annual ASC Conference, .3. Compounding Pharmacy May Be to Blame for Tainted Spinal Injections.
4. Upcoming webinar:
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tues., Oct. 23, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
5. CMS Gaffe Causes Average 0.02% Change to Readmission Penalties. 6. Patient Safety Tool: Medication Safety Checklist.
7. Study: Medicare ACOs May See Limited Savings From Quality Improvements. 8. American College of Surgeons Launches Patient Education Website. 9. Adopting Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring Systems to Boost Patient Safety.
10. Achieving Key Quality and Patient Safety Measures of the Affordable Care Act.
2013 Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting -
Speakers Sought. We are seeking to highlight and share practices from the nations highest quality hospitals. Specifically we seek proposals on best practices to capture, track and report key quality indicators and best practices to reduce infection rates. If you would like to be considered, please email Scott Becker at email@example.com.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC, VanishPoint and Zawna Health.