|.News & Analysis|
October 4, 2012
1. 6-Step Strategy for Promoting Patient Safety Innovation.
2. What Will the Election Mean for Healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? - Hear former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer debate Dr. Howard Dean; Listen to dozens of CEOs and operators provide advice on how to excel in a challenging market - 20 spots remain for the 19th Annual ASC Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago).
To learn more about this and other can't-miss sessions on patient safety, quality and infection control at the 19th Annual ASC Conference, .3. Nearly Dozen Fatal Occupational Injuries in Hospital, Ambulatory Industries in 2011.
4. Upcoming webinar:
Cost? Growth? Quality? Patient Safety? In 18 Months, Radiology Could Be Your Most Important Service Line (Tues., Oct. 23, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: Scrub the Hub Poster. 6. Additional H&P Products Recalled.
7. E.J. Noble Hospital Lab Closure Forces Shut Down of Other Services. 8. NCQA Releases Latest Physician and Hospital Quality Certification Program. 9. Study: Errors in Post-Surgical Care Are Common.
10. CMS Miscalculates Readmissions Rates, More Than 1K Hospitals Face Higher Penalties.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Healthmark, BEMIS Health Care and TYRX.