|News & Analysis|
September 25, 2012
1. Joint Commission's Annual Report Indicates Improved Quality of Care.
2. What Will the Election Mean for Healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? - Hear former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer debate Dr. Howard Dean; Listen to dozens of CEOs and operators provide advice on how to excel in a challenging market - 30 spots remain for the 19th Annual ASC Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago).
To learn more about this and other can't-miss sessions on patient safety, quality and infection control at the 19th Annual ASC Conference, .3. AHA Urges AHRQ to Refine EHR Quality Measures.
4. Upcoming webinars:
Data-Driven Supply Chain Decision Making (Tues., Oct. 2, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
Lead the Change to Improve Patient Safety & Quality: Moving Beyond Direct Observation to Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring (Thurs., Sept. 27, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
5. NHSN Announces New Reporting Capabilities. 6. CMS to Replay Failed Call on Readmissions Measure.
7. 4 Areas for Ensuring Corridor-Related Compliance.
8. Safety Net Hospitals Face Increasing Pressures Under Healthcare Reform. 9. Promoting Hand Hygiene Through Electronic Monitoring: Q&A With DebMed.
10. Why Hospitals Can't Settle for "Later:" Tracking Data in Real Time to Reduce Readmissions.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX, VanishPoint and Healthmark.