|News & Analysis|
September 20, 2012
1. CDC to Use Direct Messaging for Quality Reporting.
2. What will the election mean for healthcare and ASCs? What should ASCs do to succeed over the next four years? - Hear Ari Fleisher debate Dr Howard Dean, Listen To dozens of CEOs and hreat operators provide advice on how To excel in a challenging market - 30 spots remain for the 19th Annual ASC Conference (Oct. 25-27, Chicago).
To learn more about this and other can't-miss sessions on patient safety, quality and infection control at the 19th Annual ASC Conference, .3. CDC Clarifies Position on Environmental Fogging.
4. Upcoming webinars:
Lead the Change to Improve Patient Safety & Quality: Moving Beyond Direct Observation to Electronic Hand Hygiene Monitoring (Thurs., Sept. 27, 1:00 PM-2:00 PM CT). To learn more or register, .
Join Paul Cadorette, Director of Coding, for mdStrategies as he discusses quality reporting which
becomes effective on Oct. 1, 2012. The guidelines for quality reporting have been ever changing
over the past few months and the reporting of these codes can affect your reimbursement beginning in
2014. So join in on Thurs., Sept. 27, 2012 at 1 p.m. CT. Click here to register.
5. Patient Safety Tool: Endoscope Reprocessing Tools. 6. CMS' Systems Improvement Agreement: A Last Chance Alternative to Immediate Jeopardy?
7. Study: One-Third of General Surgery Residents Require Remediation During Residency.
8. Transitional Care Improve Some Outcomes for Heart Attack, Stroke Patients. 9. 7 Characteristics of Continuously Learning Healthcare Systems.
10. PCORI Announces $96M for Comparative Clinical Effectiveness Research.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAHC, Bemis and TYRX.