Sept. 15, 2011
Download the Digital Edition of the Sept./Oct. Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control (pdf).
1. 8 Problem Areas for ASCs in a Medicare Survey.
2. 10 Steps to a Thorough Physician Credentialing Process.
3. 5 Tangible Benefits of an Effective Risk Management Program.
4. Last Days to Help Us (and Possibly Win an APIC Online Education Module):
Take 5-10 minutes to complete a survey about Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control
and you will be entered for a chance to win APIC's new ANYWHERE Online Education Center module: "Disinfection and Sterilization: Best Practices in Reprocessing Surgical Instruments
." 10 winners will be chosen at random. To take the survey, click here
5. 6 Steps to Reduce Surgical Site Infections in Surgery Centers.
6. 5 Current Trends in Patient Safety.
7. Loaner Instrumentation Checklist: 10 Steps to Follow.
8. Less Than 25 Spots Left for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 27-29, Chicago) Register now!
9. Why You Should Test Your Surgical Instrument Washer Weekly.
10. 6 Steps to Prevent Wrong-Site Surgery.
11. Infection Prevention in the Outpatient Setting: Q&A With CDC's Dr. Melissa Schaefer.
12. 10 Things to Know About Waste Management and Preventing Surgical Site Infections.
13. 7 Surprising OSHA and Waste Management Rules and Regulations.
View these stories and download the entire issue.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Clorox