|News & Analysis|
July 19, 2011
1. Minnesota Nurses Strike for Patient Safety, Staff Ratios.
2. 6 Steps to Prevent Wrong-Site Surgery.
3. 15 Self-Reported Factors for Poor Adherence With Hand Hygiene.
4. Patient Safety Tool: 'Safe Site' Poster From Minnesota Hospital Association.
5. ASC Industry's Premier Event: 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 27-29, 2011; Chicago) Download the brochure by clicking here (pdf). 90 Sessions, 132 Speakers. Great Keynote Speakers Including Bill Walton, Sam Donaldson and Adrian Gostick. Learn more and register today!
6. 5 Strategies for Preventing Avoidable Hospital-Acquired Conditions.
Written by William "Claibe" Yarbrough, MD, of Dallas VA Medical Center.
7. Delivering Respiratory Care Without Spreading "Bugs".
Written by Peggy SaBell of Kaiser Permanente, Colorado.8. Patient Safety Tool: Environmental Cleaning Evaluation Worksheet From CDC. 9. Why Turnover Time May Not Be Best Bet for Improving OR Efficiency.
10. AAAHC Named Sponsor of 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX