|News & Analysis|
June 9, 2011
1. 10 Hand Hygiene Tools and Resources.
2. Milwaukee Hospital Cut Funding From Infection Control, Physician Claims.
3. Sharps Safety Posters Available for Free Download from the CDC.
4. 10 Important Findings for Hospital ORs.
5. Maryland Hospitals Reported Significantly More Medical Errors, Health Officials Say.
6. Nominations Sought for Great Women Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry. Click here for last year's list. Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Connecticut Surgery Center Expects to Rectify 23 Violations by End of Month.
8. Complimentary Webinar Next Week: Best Practices for Handling Changes in Anesthesia Providers and Change Management (Tuesday, June 14, 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). Reserve your spot by clicking here .
9. Kimberly-Clark Health Care Names Recipients of HAI WATCHDOG Awards.
10. Healthmark Industries Launches New Online Game Focused on Reprocessing Trays and Scopes.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX
, Sandel Medical
and Graham Medical