|News & Analysis|
May 10, 2011
1. 12 Critical Questions for Malignant Hyperthermia Preparation. 2. Boston Scientific Warns Patients of Non-Sterile, Stolen Devices. 3. Less Than 100 Registration Spots Left for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Register today! 4. New FDA Guidance Aims to Reduce Infections From Endoscopes.
5. 4 Critical Questions to Answer Before Running Your Next High-Level Disinfection Cycle.
Written by Chris Antonucci and Inga Magiday of STERIS
6. Joint Commission Releases Third Animated Patient Safety Video, Focuses on Medication Management.
7. 4 Important Questions on Surgery Center Pharmacy and Safe Medication Practices: Q&A With Sheldon Sones of Sheldon S. Sones and Associates.
8. FDA Drafts Guideline Revisions for Design, Cleaning of Reusable Medical Devices.
9. Critical Importance of the Perioperative Director to OR Efficiency. 10. Endoscopic Surgery Can Reduce Hospital Length of Stay and Cost For Pancreatitis Patients.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC
, Cygnus Medical