|News & Analysis|
April 21, 2011
1. Improperly Disinfected Endoscopes Used on Patients at Louisiana Hospital.
2. Hand-Washing Rule Removed from Nevada Patient Safety Bill. 3. Early Registration Discounts End May 1 for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Register today!
4. AANS: 8% of Adult Spinal Surgeries Result in Major Complications.
5. Hepatitis in Ambulatory Care: The Need for New Strategies and Solutions.
Test your knowledge of hepatitis by clicking here
6. 3 Areas of Focus for Safe Drug Management.
7. AAAHC Announces New Board of Officers.
8. One Week to 2 Free Upcoming Webinars - Reserve Your Spot Today: 1) Impact of Regional Anesthesia on Quality, Cost and Satisfaction - Minor Changes, Immediate Impact (4/26). Register by clicking here. 2) EHR in the ASC: How to Drive Cost Savings With Point-of-Care Charting (4/27). Register by clicking here.9. Researchers: Excessive Alcohol Consumption Affects Next-Day Surgery, Industry Needs Regs. 10. Healthmark Industries Launches New Online Game Focused on Sonic Cleaning Process.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX
, Graham Medical