|News & Analysis|
April 14, 2011
1. Creating a Successful Influenza Prevention Program in Ambulatory Settings. 2. NV Medical Board Reinstates License of Urologist Suspended for Repeat Uses of Single-Use Device. 3. 2 Free Upcoming Webinars: 1) Impact of Regional Anesthesia on Quality, Cost and Satisfaction - Minor Changes, Immediate Impact (4/26). Register by clicking here. 2) EHR in the ASC: How to Drive Cost Savings With Point-of-Care Charting (4/27). Register by clicking here.4. 20 Questions Surgery Centers Should Ask to Ensure an Effective Safe Medication Management Program.
5. Study: More Than 50% of Nurses Don't Tell Physicians About Safety Problems.
6. Study: Physicians Recommend Treatments They Would Not Choose for Themselves.
7. Hear Experts Discuss Infection Control, Quality and Accreditation at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Register today! Request for speakers:
We are seeking great speakers for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 27-29, 2011; Chicago) on the following clinical-related topics: 1. Effective Clinical Benchmarking in ASCs; 2. CMS Inspections: Are You Ready?; 3. Infection Control in ASCs: Best Practices and Current Ideas. E-mail email@example.com
8. Daily Reminders, Logging Arrival Times Improve OR First-Procedure Delays.
9. Event-Based Knowledge Can Aid OR Management Decision-Making.
10. Measurable Medical Errors Pricetag: $17.1B in 2008.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX
, Graham Medical