|News & Analysis|
April 12, 2011
1. Safe Injection Practices Checklist: 11 Critical Rules to Follow. 2. Failure in Sterilization Process Led to Alabama IV Infections. 3. How can orthopedic, spine and pain management ASCs and practices win professionally and financially over the next few years? Find out at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago). Register today! Request for speakers:
We are seeking great speakers for the 18th Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference (Oct. 27-29, 2011; Chicago) on the following clinical-related topics: 1. Effective Clinical Benchmarking in ASCs; 2. CMS Inspections: Are You Ready?; 3. Infection Control in ASCs: Best Practices and Current Ideas. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
.4. 5 Strategies to Improve Patient Flow in a Busy Hospital.
5. CMS' Hospital-Acquired Condition Data Show 45% of Hospitals Reported Blood, Urinary Tract Infections.
6. Current Sterilization Trends, Challenges and Tools: Q&A With Rose Seavey of Seavey Healthcare Consulting.
7. Free Webinar: Impact of Regional Anesthesia on Quality, Cost and Satisfaction - Minor Changes, Immediate Impact (April 26, 1:15-2:15 Central). Reserve your spot today by clicking here.
8. Length of Surgery, Blood Loss Are Top Stress Factors for Surgeons.
9. CareFusion Acquires Technology to Automate the Segregation of Pharmaceutical Waste.
10. Healthmark Industries Announces New Product to Confirm Proper Cleaning of Surgical Robotic Arms.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AAAASF