|News & Analysis|
March 22, 2011
1. DEA, FDA Investigate St. Cloud Hospital Nurse Suspected of Causing Infection in 23 Patients.
2. Infection Prevention Rounds: 15 Areas to Address.
Written by Marilyn Hanchett of APIC
3. Register for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, Chicago).
4. Using Evidence-Based Medicine to Improve Quality: 5 Tips From Catholic Health Partners' Michael Connelly.
5. 5 Tools to Improve Patient Safety.
6. AORN Releases Learning Module to Assess Knowledge of Retained Surgical Items Prevention.
7. Washington Bill Would Give More Rights to Individuals Claiming Medical Errors.
8. Using Color to Differentiate Drug Strength Can Improve Medication Safety.
9. Proposed Rules Issued Requiring All New Jersey Physician Surgical Practices to Be Inspected and Registered.
10. Study: Infection Control Programs on the Rise but Still Face Major Challenges.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Cygnus Medical