|News & Analysis|
March 17, 2011
1. Nevada Urologist's License Suspended for Allegedly Reusing Single-Use Medical Device.
2. Massachusetts General Hospital Faces Lawsuit Following Fatal Medication Error.
3. 5 Best Practices for Meeting Surgery Center Conditions for Coverage.
Features insight from Dr. Sheryl Walker of AAAHC
4. Nevada Bill Would Require Medical Facilities to Develop Patient Safety Checklists.
5. Florida Appeals Court Allows MRSA Patient's Lawsuit Against Hospital to Go Forward.
6. Ensure Safe Medication Practices in a Surgery Center: Practical Solutions and Rules Overview.
Written by Pamela Dembski Hart of Healthcare Accreditation Resources.
7. 3 FAQs Concerning OSHA's Rules for Regulated Waste.
8. Smoking Cessation Shortly Before Surgery Not Tied to Lowered Risk of Complications.
9. U.S. Pharmacopeia Proposes New Ideas to Increase Medication Safety.
10. ASC Communications, publisher of the Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, is seeking entry-level elite college graduates to join our sales and marketing team in our Chicago office. To learn more, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com (Subject: Sales Position).
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC
, Healthmark Industries
and ASC Association