|News & Analysis|
March 10, 2011
1. HealthGrades Study: Medical Errors Much Lower at Top-Rated Hospitals.
2. Surgery Centers Await Federal Rules on Quality Reporting.
3. Report: Language Barriers Cause Adverse Events.
4. Smith & Nephew Recalls IV Prep Antiseptic Wipes.
5. 19 Best Practices for Employee Slips, Trips and Falls.
6. Safety Attitudes Questionnaire Could Improve Patient Safety Culture.
7. Moving to a Consolidated vs. Decentralized Model for Sterile Processing.
Written by Marcia R. Patrick of Multicare Health System.
8. Research: CDC, SHEA Recommendations for Measuring MRSA Hard to Implement.
9. Joint Commission Releases Consumer-Focused Animated Patient Safety Videos.
10. Surveillance Algorithms Can Detect Adverse Outcomes in Outpatient Settings.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX
, Healthmark Industries
and ASC Association