|News & Analysis|
March 3, 2011
1. AORN Urges Safety During Six Phases of Medication Administration Process.
2. FDA Bans Marketing of Unapproved Drugs to Protect Providers, Patients.
3. 9 Best Practices and Guidelines for Contaminated Laundry Exposure Prevention.
4. CMS Inspection at Missouri's University Hospital Reveals Noncompliance to Infection Control Standards.
5. CDC: 58% Drop in Central-Line Infections in Hospital ICUs.
6. Sharps Injuries Still High Despite Legislation and Improved Technology.
Download a CDC-Developed Sample Survey of Device Use for Sharps Injury Prevention Program by clicking here
7. Proposed Legislation Seeks to Penalize California Hospitals That Repeatedly Violate Hospital Staffing Law.
8. Amerinet Releases New Educational Toolkits on Patient Falls, Bed Bugs.
9. Some Hospitals Hesitant to Share Medical Errors Despite Push for Greater Transparency.
10. AAACN Releases Position Statement on Registered Nurses' Role in Surgery Centers.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: APIC
and JHP Pharmaceuticals